Wednesday, October 14, 2009

CB Pirate Review:Discover How To Make System Money

Clickbank Pirate is a ready made system for you to start with no Internet experience or know how and make $2500-$4000 in your first 30 days, with just 1 hour per day of working!"


CB Pirate has caught my attention because I am a marketing genius and if they'll do all the selling and site creation. And leave me with just the promotion portion, I knew that would be "Money in the bank."

First, they have done what other clickbank merchants can't do, which is show the absolute newbie how to make money FAST! Usually with any program or product their is a learning process but CB Pirate lets you skip that completely and puts you in the drivers seat..

Which is why Soren Jordansen and Cindy Battye has launched on the scene with this now very popular product. They took one of the most difficult things in making money from home which is "listbuilding" and have completely automated it. The hardest part for someone new is convincing someone to buy a product that will help them make money when they haven't made any them self..

But It Isn't 100% Flawless

As soon as the hype came my way I immediately put this system to work. I had to if I was going to offer it to my list. So I test drove it for 2 weeks, using my article marketing techniques and SEO tactics and made $2,129 but I realized **one** thing. You don't keep your list or even control it. Your list is your number one asset that will grow your long term income. So I quickly emailed Soren who I've talked to over facebook before CB Pirate and addressed it. And he told me that they promote a lot of recurring products to make up for that and build that long term income which put me at ease, because "true success pays over and over" . So is it 100% flawless NO but pretty damn close. Learn a few marketing techniques and you can instantly make $100 a day in 14 days or less.


So let's review this "System Money" Powerhouse!

*You get free blogs to promote other affiliate products and build your traffic
*You get a training system in your back office that teaches you MARKETING AND PROMOTION
*You get a expert selling system
*They do all of the customer service and question answering
*You get two experts that you can email any time for questions
*You get Customized Squeeze pages

And Last. My Special Bonus:
For being on my list. I am giving you free access to my group coaching seminars that my clients pay $200 a month for. All of this for your first 30 days with the Clickbank Pirate. If your new to my list you'll learn how valuable this bonus really is.

==>>Go Now To Get Your System Money System<<==

P.S.
Leave questions in the comment area and I'll answer any Marketing questions you want. Also tell me what you think of my review!

1 comment:

  1. For all my visitors. Here's one of my top selling article marketing product for absolutely as a way to saying thank you for visiting:

    Download It For Free Here: http://successwithmason.com

    ReplyDelete